To be honest, I was skeptical of this brand, it seemed to clean, a too high-end salon for me. But after some research, I found some cool Elvis label that made me change my mind. Here is the result, my American Crew Pomade review.
The AC brand was created to give men hair products that would bring men back into salons. When neighborhood barbers were replaced with salons geared toward women in the 80s and 90s, a lot of men stopped going to salons.
- Natural ingredients provide a super stronghold
- Great for any style hair, thick, thin, curly
- Smells great, using natural scents.
American Crew pomade strives to help men with their style and feeling good about themselves.
This company is changing the men’s style game and is giving men the resources they need to look good and feel good.
This is already a good enough reason for me to use this product because I believe that this company serves a good purpose and is changing the perspective on men’s style.
It is a versatile water-based formula for hair. Perfect for styling short or long hair and gives medium hold while providing a high shine. Generally, it is a great alternative to use instead of styling gel if you want something that is a little less stiff.
Holds your hairstyle all day long and is super easy to work on your scalp. It smells amazing and comes out with just a little shampoo.
It is the perfect hair product! Ok, now on to the American crew pomade review from hairyfoo.com.
How to use American Crew pomade, step by step:
- It works best when the hair is a little damp because it is a water-based formula. If you towel dry it before you use the product, it should be perfect and it will give maximum hold.
- A little goes a long way. If you use too much product your hair will look like a greasy mess. Instead, start with small amounts and use more if you need it. Start with a teaspoon or so and then add more if necessary.
- The trick to using pomade is to massage it into your hair like shampoo. This way you will get all of your hair covered and it will look more even and natural.
- Style your hair however you want! The possibilities are endless with American Crew Pomade and you can create tons of different types of hairstyles with it. It should hold all day!
This product is honestly incredible. Whether you’re using it to shape a hairstyle or get rid of flyaways, it is perfect for whatever you need it for. It has a great consistency. It’s easy to use, not too sticky and washes out easily. It smells amazing and is great for everyday use.
I love that it keeps my hair soft and healthy-looking instead of stiff and flaky. It was in perfect condition when I received it and I use it all the time. I will definitely be buying more when it runs out!
American Crew Pomade with medium hold and high shine. Works well with curly hair and provides a modern, flexible alternative to styling gels. Use it to create the classic, slicked back looks or for control in any hair type.
American Crew Pomade Review Conclusion
I bought this at target because of the Elvis throwback cover it had on it. I honestly walked away from this many time because it seemed too high-end salon style for me. And to be honest, the price was kind of step.
However, I listed many attributes I liked in this American crew pomade review, hold, smell, shine. All very important in deciding if this is good or not.
Overall, this is a great hair product for a sophisticated person. I would recommend this for females and males. Have you tried this, do you want to contribute to this American crew pomade review? Give us an email, and let us know what you think.
American Crew Pomade
American crew pomade is like many others, but there is defiantly a higher-end feel to this product. It comes in a nice container that has a cool retro Elvis picture on it. The smell is the first thing I noticed, it is very light and subtle, which I appreciate. It is a water-based, so it goes on and comes off easily, but the hold is a little on the lighter side. You may have to re-apply or re-style during the day. Makes your hair smell and look great, I would recommend this.